Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to the homeshow tomorrow after church. I thought about distracting the sales rep at each booth while Judy lays a stack of flyers on thier table:cheesygri

Then I guess I'll have to stop back by the church on the way home.

Prowall, are you or have you been down there yet, just kinda like to know what to expect.

Bob

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Bob, from your pics, it sounds like a good plan. If you were near my booth I'd be keeping an eye on YOU. LOL

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
I haven't been to one of those in a couple years. But they always call me to try to rent a booth from them. You might want to look into it, the price was a lot cheaper than I thought it would be. If I recall correctly, it was around $600 for a 10' for the 3 days. Not a bad investment if you have some good displays made up, flyers, pics, brochures etc.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I attend 2 a year, both are included in my TCBA dues. Both generate quite a few leads = jobs = back to word of mouth, my best advertising source.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
The last time that I was at the boat show up there, the union had to do everything. Add another $500.00 for them.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Boat show? Can you put a boat on those little ponds up north? ( I mean other than an ice-breaker :cheesygri )

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Rich, I've never seen so many tin boats in my life, more than opening day of walleye season in Port Clinton, OH.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts