Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I watched several of the videos. The siding and starburst work around the windows in the top of the gable looks incredible. Hell, Norm Abrams of the New Yankee Workshop would be jealous I'd think.

Two thumbs up for you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: VERY well done indeed!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
the Wadkin tempal

thanks .
I really enjoy the making of the doors and windows. none of the detail could have be done with store bought and not have costed a fortune. this is new work not restoration or salvage others than the old window glass. the fan are easy to make when you consider that there are 6 of on the building. Jigs is all it takes .well maybe some English machines for good measure.

jack
English machines

I watched several of the videos. The siding and starburst work around the windows in the top of the gable looks incredible. Hell, Norm Abrams of the New Yankee Workshop would be jealous I'd think.

Two thumbs up for you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: VERY well done indeed!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Stick around Jack. I just got the boot from Keith too, no more MrGreen.

Mosey on down to the tool section, we like the old machines here too, well a few of us.
Ya but was it as flashy as mine exit.:thumbup: There's only room for one dick there D and we know who that is. A100 :rolleyes:

here a pic of him for those playing along.

really
no really
no really.

jack
English machines

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
You got booted........:eek:

Am I next....:blink:

You sort of have to watch what you say over there......figured that out early........

I was pissed when I found out about J ...it was uncalled for.......

Now you....:blink: Let me guess - you were bashing Rich Fink again...:laughing:

B,

·
I like Green things
23,068 Posts
You got booted........:eek:

Am I next....:blink:

You sort of have to watch what you say over there......figured that out early........

I was pissed when I found out about J ...it was uncalled for.......

Now you....:blink: Let me guess - you were bashing Rich Fink again...:laughing:

B,
I called Keith's butt buddy mommy after he called me an ass and then Keith got all pissy and banned me for two weeks and then I told him to pack that broke down site up his ass.

I got a couple phone calls and rumor has it, people think I hacked the servers and infected them. Lol.

By the way, I refer to him as Dick Fink now....

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
Sorry to hear that D,........

You can't let your emotions get away with you over there,,,,,,,

I wish it was different, a little more open ...but I do like the machinery talk .,,,,,,no where else to go for that,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

B,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Keith is a dick( a tinny little one what does not work)

:censored::censored::censored:
I called Keith's butt buddy mommy
By the way, I refer to him as Dick Fink now....
Keith rhyms with sheath(a used rubber/condom here in Canada) and we all know how he like to collect used condoms;) for his ballerina saw. Or is that a bullet in that there puiny saw? Now we have another word for bullet here in Canada but lets just say its what you put in a condom.:laughing: So that makes Keith Bohn a 1 hp dick.

I got wind that one of this buddy use his admin pass word and that site is going down. Guess his friend think hes a little dick too.

I think Shane? started the calendar there and the first year was great .I think he was in 2 of the months. from that point on OWWM hit the slipper slop of a sinking ship and all the good people started dropping out once the new agenda was started by KB. You had people like Phil Clement a great resource push out by "moderation". that man had contributed to OWWM a vast amount of his time and knowledge and was treated like sh*t for it .The reason for a low number of people being band is because Keith and his crony pester you to conform so most just leave .Its really hard to be kicked out by Keith Bohn you really have to try trust me. OWWM is all about Delta FFUs and KB. If you go over and read the post there now its a joke the knowledge base. there are no real machinery threads any more its al about retirement Lights and delta signs . just look at the most popular threads. you can't even post a thread with out it being moderated, linked to another by administration like what you did was not what they wanted and needed to be corrected to serve there purpose. OWWM is about Keith Bohn:whistling:whistling he could care less for any other person or machine maker there. No other forum in the would has a moderator owner picking a choosing what to talk about and in his own words needs to be policed. The house of cards is as weak as the 1 hp bullet motor in his FFU. The real joke is to read what there know of Canadian machines . there was a post by KB on what a chinese delta drill press by delta looked like (model 900 i believe) and as i read it i could not believe he was describing my Ont Canadian made delta. I say change the name to OWWU. I at ever chance tell people that that place is no longer the one.

seeing we don't use penny's any more in Canada that my nickel worth boys.

roll that up and smoke it KB.:jester:

jack
English machines

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I wish it was different, a little more open ...but I do like the machinery talk .,,,,,,no where else to go for that,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

B,
you really need to get out B. there are a lots better places than that to talk real machines old school.

jack
English machines

·
Wood Craftsman
7,324 Posts
What did you guys do to get booted.........:blink:

Jack,.....

I have found a few sites....not that great......

Keith has his own rules,......it's his place and entitled to run it how he sees fit. I know you and Darce obviously had some issues but in all seriousness. You must have stepped over the boundaries more than once......

That was your choice.......

I like OWWM, .....

Less childish behavior , a wealth of knowledgable people when it comes to OWWM. I see a lot of delta and the like (smaller machinery) but its ok....different strokes for different folks. I hate to see bashing ...period! They have thier machines they like, you have yours, D has his.......the relationship from everything is that they are all OWWM - which we have a strong admiration for ,obviously.....

Just surprised at you both......

You don't like the place, then why were you there to begin with.....:blink:
Every place has its own shortcomings...I try to look past all that as a lot of members do wherever it is they belong to.

Hopefully you'll see where I am coming from......

JMPO,....

On to my favorite machinery....

I used to have this urge for a 260 few years back, do to the twin 5hp drives....switching from rip to cross cut in a few seconds.....
But when I found the 88d (thanks to TGEB) ...:thumbsup:

I had to have her.....

Then there was this behemith...someone from your X forum just won an auction bid for an 88dx a few days ago, little different than the 2008 DX .because of the massive slider design but pretty much the same with respect to the main body of the saw.

This is Orchestrons 2008- DX

There is also the Oliver 34- DSD sander, that's for anther topic.....:whistling

B,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts