Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Cutting Mosaics on Snap Cutter

2396 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  charimon
I just bought the Sigma 2A3.

Any advice on cutting mosaics with a snap cutter? It would be really nice if I could use the snap cutter to do this accurately.????

I saw this online. Didn't know if it was worth getting from contractors direct???

http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Concrete-Saw-Tile-Saw/Montolit/Montolit-Masterpiuma-Mosakit-Pad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I'l let Craig do the talking:

I just bought the Sigma 2A3.

Any advice on cutting mosaics with a snap cutter? It would be really nice if I could use the snap cutter to do this accurately.????

I saw this online. Didn't know if it was worth getting from contractors direct???

http://www.contractorsdirect.com/Concrete-Saw-Tile-Saw/Montolit/Montolit-Masterpiuma-Mosakit-Pad

Reactions: dkillianjr
Many thanks Boss. That's exactly what I was looking for. He has some awesome videos. :thumbup:
I'l let Craig do the talking:

Reactions: mikeswoods
I picked up one of those fiskars cutting mats this morning from walmart. I'll get a chance to give it a try on Tuesday.
Craigs got a video for everything:laughing:

Thanks for the video Craig, and thanks for postin that up inner:thumbup:

I'm gonna pick up one of those myself, I've got a mosaic bathroom floor coming up.

Dave
I didn't just rip off his method of organizing everything in systainers, I copy all his tile techniques too.
Craigs got a video for everything:laughing:

Thanks for the video Craig, and thanks for postin that up inner:thumbup:

I'm gonna pick up one of those myself, I've got a mosaic bathroom floor coming up.

Dave
:laughing::laughing:

Dave
I didn't just rip off his method of organizing everything in systainers, I copy all his tile techniques too.
My wife read this, walked out and got a sewing needle came in and poked me in the back of the head, said it was, "so I could get out of the door".
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.