Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am in the need of some suggestions on a quality Customer and Sale Managing Software. We are a remodeler that does about 4-6 million and have a lot of customers. I would like a software that will track customers,contacts, lead management, and sales.
Thanks for your suggestions.

·
Mark
252 Posts
software

Act! Contact Manager, it's very easy to use and can be customized to suit your business.

I've tried almost everything on the market, and nothing has come close to how well this program works.

Let me know if you need any other guidance or info, I'd be glad to share. I've been using Act! for 10+ years.

·
Business Consulting
268 Posts
I like Act Too

I also like ACT...I'm sure there are others out there, but if all you need to do is track sales and contact info...it's a great program. Especially the sales funnels. But then, I like graphics.

·
Mark
252 Posts
QB Customer Manager

I just installed the Quickbooks Customer Manager v2.0 and for the frist time in 10 years I can see myself switching from Act! (my current contact manager).

Going to do a little more playing before I commit, but it's already replaced one Excel spreadsheet. Looks good so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts