Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Xman
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am wondering if anyone knows of a good finance company that offers any kinds of rewards to homeowners who use them to finance their home improvements, I know of a few that offer low interest and stuff like that but I'm looking to see if there are any out there that offer things like cash back, or airline miles or things like that. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
Residential Remodels/Additions
194 Posts
Yes, credit cards do this. It's pretty easy to setup square payments and the like accept those. Typically those services charge the merchant (you) about 3 percent. You may want to pass that fee on to the client.

·
Xman
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, credit cards do this. It's pretty easy to setup square payments and the like accept those. Typically those services charge the merchant (you) about 3 percent. You may want to pass that fee on to the client.
Thanks for the reply, I know some cards offer that stuff, I was thinking more along the lines of a finance company that offered rewards, for instance, we use one now called "Power Pay" that will finance projects up to $100,000. which is great, but offers nothing other than low interest. I thought if maybe there was a similar lender that offered incentive rewards much like a credit card would, that would be a lot more appealing to a customer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts