Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow contractors..
I am a general contractor in south-eastern Ontario. A masonry contractor I have my choices of but, securing a labour price seems to be an undaunting task with prices recieved from one end of the spectrum to the other.
Is there anyone here on this forum that might provide some insight for us as to what range I might be looking at.
This is for labour only, exterior residential to 16feet/Ht.

Any/all input would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.
peterj

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I am a general contractor in south-eastern Ontario. A masonry contractor I have my choices of but, securing a labour price seems to be an undaunting task with prices recieved from one end of the spectrum to the other.
Is there anyone here on this forum that might provide some insight for us as to what range I might be looking at.

peterj
Peter, to be frank and to save you a lot of time, these questions are not usually answered around here for people with just one post. If you look through the last few pages of posts, you will notice lots and lots of people asking pricing questions, and very few real answers except to those who have demonstrated themselves a part of this community. So pull up a chair start engaging in the conversations here on the forum... and start sharing what you know. If you do this you will soon become aware of the general protocol and become suspicious of posts such as yours.

So good luck...

3.50 a square foot just so you know.

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts

peterj
so. we make your jobby job easy, and you ride off into the sunset? come on:sad: post a few more questioni pleease?ok. i charge..

·
Builder/Remodeler
3,809 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.