Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No room :) I wanted to add it but I didn't want the card cluttered.

Ya think I should put it somewhere? I could place it on the front but I'd have to sacrifice something else... or shrink the font? I deal with alot of elderly people so I didn't want to make the font much smaller than it already is.

·
Remodeler
824 Posts
Maybe the address could be replaced with E-mail. #16 is that an apartment #? Is it necessary to have that part of your address? Glenview, Il should suffice. Do people come over? Do you want them to?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Grumpy, I like the card. Just one question, don't you have to have your license# on there somewhere? Here it has to be on all forms of advertising including business cards. Technically it should be on uniform shirts as well but I don't see many people doing it. Having been nailed a few times in the past, I now put them on everything.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks good. If you go for any professional association, I'd put it on there. Teetor - not required here.

Tim

·
Registered
131 Posts
I like the looks of the card. The only question of thought of was-- do you want the front of the card to give some indication of what you do? I guess it kind of depends on how you use the card. Just a thought...

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Trekr that was a thought of mine as well but I have run out of room. I suppose I could remvoe the logo from the front, as that would be the only way to make more room... but the logo is important for my brand.

I was contimplating removing the web address and running a string across the bottom that read "Quality Roofing & Siding Instalaltions" or osmething similiar.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Grumpy, I kinda like your idea of moving the web address to the back and adding a tag line at the bottom on front. If someone picks up the card, they'll see the website, -- but w/o recognizing your company, they might not know they need to pick it up in the first place. Again, assumes that you intend to display stacks of cards etc.-- if you physically hand them out, probably a lot less important..

Good luck.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nice job. I like how you used the road sign. I wouldn't bother with the email address on the card. People who want to contact you via email can simply go to your website (shown on your card) and email you from a link there. Chances are they are going to go to your site anyway after seeing it on your card. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What I did was to drop the street address, keeping the City state and zip. That freed up some room at the top. Directly under my company name I wrote out Roofing & Siding

Problem solved. I'm sending the layout to the printer some time soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts