Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
They're not victims, they're friends. They went voluntarily. Other than getting stuck in the snow and lost we all had a good time. What the problem is?
Bob, its called poking fun, joking, razzing, having a laugh at
someone elses expense etc...
part of the american culture
no harm intended

you could take me for a ride in a '87minivan w/ no backseats anyday to a desolate park and get snowed in :blink::eek::no::no::no::no::laughing:

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Oh ok. I got ya. It's a date Mike. I'll bring candles and bubbly wine.

·
It's Not a Toomaa!!
1,624 Posts
Bob, its called poking fun, joking, razzing, having a laugh at
someone elses expense etc...
part of the american culture
no harm intended

you could take me for a ride in a '87minivan w/ no backseats anyday to a desolate park and get snowed in :blink::eek::no::no::no::no::laughing:
Bob, you gotta admit you set yourself up for this kinda stuff on a pretty regular basis.

·
Multi-tradesman defender
390 Posts
You really did get *****-slapped didn't you? All this time I thought you were telling a funny story and then when I saw your photo's, I suddenly realized someone really did *****-slap you.

You really seem like a nice guy Bob, a little naive, but a nice guy. Keep on posting, it seems everyone enjoys it.

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
All this time I thought you were telling a funny story and then when I saw your photo's, I suddenly realized someone really did *****-slap you.

What's wrong with the way I look?

Lost? Low on gas? No problem!

Stopped at a motorcycle store and I found something I like. :thumbsup:

Sexy smile, sexy sunset.

I don't think I look that bad. What the problem is?

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
These guys just like to give you a hard time because you take it so well. They play on your innocence.

You do kind of look like john w. Gacy

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
So... want me to put on a John Wayne Gacy costume? I could come over and we can play cops and serial killer? Got handcuffs?

·
Painter/Rehaber
399 Posts
Yea. I could pretend to be a young boy and you could hide my body in the crawlspace.

That's nasty. Gacy was one sick man.

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hmmm, not exactly what I had in mind. I'm not huge on crawlspaces. How about you handcuff me to a chair and "interrogate" me? :shifty::whistling:laughing:

·
Banned
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Bruchkobel Germany. It's in Hessen.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts