Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passed this set up last week.

Look closely.

The "Front End Roof Rack" is only attached to the ladder.
If this is you, what are you thinking??? The bunjies are a nice touch!!

Is this the only safe alterative you could come up with??:no:

Roof Rack.jpg

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about the blurrr. Had to react quick with my cell phone cam.

The only thing that may be hard to see is that the two conduit bend surpports are joined by one cross member.

And yes only one bungee per side. Amazzzzing??:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,936 Posts
Sorry about the blurrr. Had to react quick with my cell phone cam.

The only thing that may be hard to see is that the two conduit bend surpports are joined by one cross member.

And yes only one bungee per side. Amazzzzing??:eek:
Now I see the "cross member". Any way you look at it, if he slams on the brakes hard enough, the conduits will rotate and instead of his ladders launching "safely" under the bumper of the car ahead of him, they will be launched to the right or left.

Hack-a-licious.

Too bad he's putting everyone in danger though.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks like it's driven by a hispanic?

Go figure... the illegal alien hack. I see these throughout California on a daily basis. These guy are unlicensed, uninsured, criminals preying on homeowners that are trying to get by on the cheap.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Looks like it's driven by a hispanic?

Go figure... the illegal alien hack. I see these throughout California on a daily basis. These guy are unlicensed, uninsured, criminals preying on homeowners that are trying to get by on the cheap.

That picture looks like a comcast subcontractor. Around here I see vans and station wagons like that all the time, with just a little magnetic sign that says comcast contractor. A lot of them are illegal's employed by the subcontractor. I forget if it was verizon or comcast, but one of them was busted a year or so ago for using illegals! They both still use them though.

Dave

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I'd be more worried of the guy snapping pictures of things to the side of him rather then paying attention to the road...:whistling

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'd be more worried of the guy snapping pictures of things to the side of him rather then paying attention to the road...:whistling
Ahaaaaaa, excuse me, but please note the non blurred background indicating either a VERY fast shutter speed on the cellphone cam or vehicles not moving.:whistling:whistling

Ok well I am to be worried about.:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts