Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

301 - 309 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
12,333 Posts
Ordered flooring. Supplier said the manufacturer was actually switching over to produce the product in the U.S. instead of China. Still shipped me a mixed make from both countries. Hopefully I can isolate any slight color difference.

Also had a new box that was around 60% full. First time the supplier has seen this in his over 20 years experience selling floor coverings.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Wasn't Lumber Liquidators was it?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I've got a handful of 2x6s from Home Depot that I bought last year. If I returned them without receipt for store credit, I wonder if they'd give me current pricing. Or do those stickers on the end communicate the price when they were sold? I could get rich here.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,230 Posts
I've got a handful of 2x6s from Home Depot that I bought last year. If I returned them without receipt for store credit, I wonder if they'd give me current pricing. Or do those stickers on the end communicate the price when they were sold? I could get rich here.
Without a receipt they give you the lowest price they have on record.

Mike.
___

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,230 Posts
I took back a double tube of Simpson Epoxy because it would've gone past its shelf life that cost about 40 bucks. Didn't have the receipt (which is unusual for me.) But evidently it was on clearance at one time for two bucks and that's what they said I could get for it. So I just kept it.

Mike.
___

301 - 309 of 309 Posts