Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Oh I forgot to mention this crazy guy I worked with loved lotion, and rubbed it everywhere.. He said it's a great primer sealer!:laughing:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey, c'mon guys, give him a break. Just look at the glowing comments from one of their satisfied customers...

http://www.bethesdatoo.com/buyercomments.htm

We are especially thankful for your superb customer service and speedy response to even the smallest matters. You followed through on every task and kept us abreast of any updates on an almost hourly basis by email and phone. It was most helpful when you were able to meet the contractors and builders at the house to fix the small issues that arose during the day, a large undertaking for a dual-working couple, but you were ever present and willing to assist. On one visit to the house, you noticed a small area on the front handrail that wasn’t adequately sanded, and you had the area sanded and repainted before we had returned from work. You had the matter resolved before we ever discovered it was an issue. Even months after closing, you are still keeping abreast of any and every issue from offering free termite inspection to helping evaluate the new wall colors. The only recent issue we had was that we had to call the police on some crazy f***er that said he worked for you because he refused to remove the aspestos in our kitchen.

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
This yard guy is starting to go weird on me, yesterday he was obsessed with austrilian ladies, and I looked as hard as I could for a Utube video to show him about it, well guess what? Nothing. So If this guy just tripped over his lawnmower into a pile of mulch, he better do it again, if he can't be normal, then keep him out of my postings!
Why bother-as soon as you get rid of one lawn guy, another will along right quick to take his place.

:ninja:

·
Banned
846 Posts
A thousand years from now an internet archaeologist will unearth this thread. The archaeologist and a crack team of grad students will spend months studying this thread to learn what life was like in 2009. I wonder what their conclusions will be...

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Hey, c'mon guys, give him a break. Just look at the glowing comments from one of their satisfied customers...

http://www.bethesdatoo.com/buyercomments.htm

We are especially thankful for your superb customer service and speedy response to even the smallest matters. You followed through on every task and kept us abreast of any updates on an almost hourly basis by email and phone. It was most helpful when you were able to meet the contractors and builders at the house to fix the small issues that arose during the day, a large undertaking for a dual-working couple, but you were ever present and willing to assist. On one visit to the house, you noticed a small area on the front handrail that wasn’t adequately sanded, and you had the area sanded and repainted before we had returned from work. You had the matter resolved before we ever discovered it was an issue. Even months after closing, you are still keeping abreast of any and every issue from offering free termite inspection to helping evaluate the new wall colors. The only recent issue we had was that we had to call the police on some crazy f***er that said he worked for you because he refused to remove the aspestos in our kitchen.
Why bother-as soon as you get rid of one lawn guy, another will along right quick to take his place.

:ninja:
youre not one of them bad lawn guys are you? :sad:

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
A thousand years from now an internet archaeologist will unearth this thread. The archaeologist and a crack team of grad students will spend months studying this thread to learn what life was like in 2009. I wonder what their conclusions will be...
"This species has amused itself to death."

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts

Let's be honest here. We're contractors, one step up from prostitutes. If he was willing to pay your hourly minimum every single one of you would be rubbing lotion on your skin for this guy. A check is a check right?
I gotta draw the line somewhere, so as long as I don't have to rub the lotion on his skin,............................I'll rub the snot out of it.:laughing:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts