Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
846 Posts
Nothing that strange has ever happened to me.

Closest I can come is this guy locked me in his basement for a week. Made me rub lotion on my skin.

Reactions: Meetre and OGStilts

·
Banned
846 Posts

Let's be honest here. We're contractors, one step up from prostitutes. If he was willing to pay your hourly minimum every single one of you would be rubbing lotion on your skin for this guy. A check is a check right?

Reactions: ChainsawCharlie

·
Banned
846 Posts
How to collect the final payment on your "Lotion Application Contract". :thumbsup:

Reactions: JumboJack

·
Banned
846 Posts
That was a competitor, not a homeowner. Thanks for reminding me though. Just can't let it die can ya?:laughing:

Reactions: OGStilts

·
I eat sawdust.
3,975 Posts
Believe me this is dissing heaven, im outta here!

yes i know i've misspelled!

if you want to critizize anymore simply email me, and i'll make shure you go into my spam folder!
This place has a built in spell check. Look, if a word is underlined red, it is spelled wrong.

This could save you a lot of head-ache in the future.

·
Banned
846 Posts
I like Nivea for Men. Great smell, makes me feel all manly when I rub it on me. What's your favorite lotion?

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
This yard guy is starting to go weird on me, yesterday he was obsessed with austrilian ladies, and I looked as hard as I could for a Utube video to show him about it, well guess what? Nothing. So If this guy just tripped over his lawnmower into a pile of mulch, he better do it again, if he can't be normal, then keep him out of my postings!

There now I have my revenge on all the disses!

Ahh, that felt better...;)

BTW here you go lotion-man:http://www.topbeautycare.com/mama_lotion_forum_t416.html

·
Banned
917 Posts
This yard guy is starting to go weird on me, yesterday he was obsessed with austrilian ladies, and I looked as hard as I could for a Utube video to show him about it, well guess what? Nothing. So If this guy just tripped over his lawnmower into a pile of mulch, he better do it again, if he can't be normal, then keep him out of my postings!

There now I have my revenge on all the disses!

Ahh, that felt better...;)
Bob is our resident diva, no touchie the Bob :no:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts