Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This HO wanted me to take aspestos out of his kitchen
I know that linoleum is aspestos, so wehen a old guy has me renovate his old kithcen he says to me, "Yeah, I want everything containing aspestos to go, except the floor, and countertop, which was obviously aspestos filled. I say, I can't do that because they were the only things in the room that contained aspestos, he said no, I said "I'm sorry sir, I guess theirs nothing I can do", he then calls the police, and they arrive, and I have to waste my time explaining thatr this guy is crazy, and that it's a false alarm, that he wanted me to take everything out that wasn't aspestos, and keep the aspestos. Which made no sense.

Any of you guys have a crazy HO to deal with?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
This HO wanted me to take aspestos out of his kitchen
I know that linoleum is aspestos, so wehen a old guy has me renovate his old kithcen he says to me, "Yeah, I want everything containing aspestos to go, except the floor, and countertop, which was obviously aspestos filled. I say, I can't do that because they were the only things in the room that contained aspestos, he said no, I said "I'm sorry sir, I guess theirs nothing I can do", he then calls the police, and they arrive, and I have to waste my time explaining thatr this guy is crazy, and that it's a false alarm, that he wanted me to take everything out that wasn't aspestos, and keep the aspestos. Which made no sense.

Any of you guys have a crazy HO to deal with?

Well, I counted lots of... Peptos in here...

·
Starving Tile Artist
1,216 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe me this is dissing heaven, im outta here!

yes i know i've misspelled!

if you want to critizize anymore simply email me, and i'll make shure you go into my spam folder!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Had an elderly lady call in the middle of the night to tell me the chimney we built for her that day was making funny noises.:eek:

Tim

·
Registered
514 Posts
if you want to critizize anymore simply email me, and i'll make shure you go into my spam folder!
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
You remind me of a kid in my neighborhood when I was growing up:

He said:

"I'm taking my football and going home. You guys play too rough. Have fun playing without my football."

So we took his bike and threw it in the tree. :w00t:

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
Believe me this is dissing heaven, im outta here!

yes i know i've misspelled!

I like Spam..Slice it up and toss it in a frying pan for a bit.Slap it on some toast and Bob's your uncle.....Yummy!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts