Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Roofing Sage
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Established general contracting company in need of carpenters (New York and Brooklyn)

Date: 2009-12-14, 7:59AM EST
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxxxx [Errors when replying to ads?]

Established general contracting company seeks out carpenters for immediate hire. Must have own tools, and at least 5 years experience in residential and commercial carpentry (Metal Framing, Hanging Doors, Sheetrock) . We are looking for someone that is motivated to work everyday. If you feel you are this person, this is the right company for you. Email with contact info and brief resume to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

NO Subcontractors - Serious applications only

Please send your resume and indicate “Carpenter” in subject line

Compensation: $9 an hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Po

·
Roofing Sage
3,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Compensation:

$9 an hour

·
The Duke
14,746 Posts
These threads are now being locked although I find them to be quite a good laugh, some got annoyed at them taking up space.
It's not about taking up space.

Everyone likes a laugh. This type of material really isn't funny to me, it's pathetic and sad to see our industry come to this. One of my kids could make more money at McDonalds than what this guy is offering.

The general scope of CT is for construction professionals to discuss trade oriented topics. All of these CL ads seem to end up in the general discussion area. For most guests coming to the site, they start in the general discussion area to see what's being talked about.

I feel it is more productive to see what we can do to help each other raise the standards in construction. Nothing positive comes out of a scarcity consciousness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.