1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,852 Posts
It's not like it's gonna dry as hard as stone or anything .....

·
The Ultimate Wire Hider
4,455 Posts
I wonder if insurance covers this. I'd hate to be the guy that spent his last money on the delivery truck only to have break it all out again and order another delievery.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
51,852 Posts
That's because cops don't need to follow no stink'n laws.

·
Boondockian
1,478 Posts
Anyone know where this happened? The guy in the vest looks a little like the excavatoir working the site I'm on...

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
One way to learn to tape the area off and put the cones all over the place especially when you doing the road with active traffic and one guy around doing god only knows what.

F'ing dummies :laughing:

·
John the Builder
16,993 Posts

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Some people are so insecure that the only time they can feel even slightly good about themselves, is when they point out the flaws of others.

I know quite a few
This is definitely not the case of insecurity... this is a case of "not giving s^*t" about your job and a contractor being a moron. You got a 50' x 20' apron off a major road and you got one dummy with a bucket working doing something at the other end.

If I was that guy in the truck who drove into that apron, I would throw that dummy in it just for being stupid and after that go after his ass for any damages to my truck :laughing:

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
This is definitely not the case of insecurity... this is a case of "not giving s^*t" about your job and a contractor being a moron. You got a 50' x 20' apron off a major road and you got one dummy with a bucket working doing something at the other end.

If I was that guy in the truck who drove into that apron, I would throw that dummy in it just for being stupid and after that go after his ass for any damages to my truck :laughing:
I think he was referring to the guy talking in the video.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts