Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
It is what it is
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/trd/1492238621.html

420 friendly plumber needed for Water heater replacement (Ypsilanti)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-12-02, 7:03PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a broken hot water heater in my basement that needs to be replaced, the pilot keeps going out and it's too small for my needs anyways. I've already got the new one here, I just need someone to hook it up for me. I've got a hydro garden in the basement that I don't want to be made public knowledge, so I need someone who can be discrete about it. I'd like to pay in cash, but if you'd like to trade for some of the job that's fine too.

Compensation: Going hourly rate plus any expenses, prefer to pay in cash
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

PostingID: 1492238621

·
Super Moderator
11,936 Posts
The guy wants to be discreet about his weed farm, but posts it on the internet!

I almost think that post might be a dare or a joke, but I've known a few druggies in my time and unfortunately their minds were so fried that they easily could have posted something like that.

PS, if you find a gem like that again, you may consider posting it in off topic and not general discussion. The mods will probably move it there for posterity anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts