Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thank you for using our service. I took a quick look at your account and I noticed that of the two leads you received, you did not call either of them. In order for our service to work for you it's important that you call the leads as soon as we match them to you. If you do not make a call to the homeowner it will be very hard to have any success whatsoever. It's also important to follow up a few times if you don't reach someone on your first attempt.

I would also suggest you update your profile page a bit more. You have the "about us" section blank and you may want to add a few more pictures as well.

I am also curious to learn more about your expectations with a service like ours? If you were to get ten leads, how many jobs would you expect to win?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Craftjack no leads

I have been with craftjack for over 3 weeks and have not had 1 lead , I emailed my account manager after a week and he said its slow in my area at the moment yet thumbtack send me 5 leads a day and homeadvisor 2 or 3 a week . I`ve been calling my account manager last couple of days and he won`t call me back need to close my account and see if I can get my money back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used Craftjack and can say the lead were ok. Of the 15-20 they sent I did get one for a Handicap Bathroom remodel and it was a good project. Only think I did not like was there billing and the charged me for numbers that were never answer and some were not valid. I called and spoke to a rep and was told I be refunded yet I wasn't so I stopped using as I felt that was completely unprofessional

·
Registered
4 Posts
My experience with craftjack was limited to the one call I had from the salesman who totally turned me off by his non-stop return calling when I expressed that I wanted to think about it before going forward. I would simply recommend making it easier to get signed up and get going by not HAVING to speak to a salesman/woman and just let us sign up and get started more like thumbtack and then if need be or if we have questions have a member of the staff available to help out. That is what has kept me using Thumbtack is my phone is not ringing off the hook from someone looking to make a sale instead I get a text alert with new leads and if I need something I can just call them. Get rid of the pushy sales staff you have and make it easier to get signed up and I would be a member already.

The bottom line for me personally as a business owner is I don't always have the time to sit and listen to a sales pitch etc, I want to sign up that's why I contacted you I don't want 100 calls a week while I am trying to decide if I wanna use your services just let me signup and move on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts