Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something I do with my clients when developing an online marketing campaign is ask them to give something way when we build them a capture page, here is a little info to back up why:

In an economic recession consumers tend to cut budgets but, if provided discounts, they will buy - 54% of adults say they would reduce discretionary spending, and 63% say they would not make a purchase if a deal isn’t available based on a Harris Interactive survey.

Fully 86% of adults surveyed say they have used coupons or discount codes while shopping. But as economic slowdown pushes consumers to re-evaluate spending behaviors and tighten budgets, deal-seeking may become even more common:

• More than one in three adults (37%) say they would increase the use of coupons and discount codes during a recession.
  • Among women, the figure is higher: 43% of them say they would do so, vs. 31% of men.
To find deals on discretionary purchases, adults are equally likely to look online as in stores (56% each). But they are less likely to look for deals elsewhere…

• Catalogs, brochures or flyers (46%)
  • Coupon books (38%)
  • Outlet malls (24%)
  • Television (18%)

Thought that might help you.

Darren

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know we work together!!! But thanks for the heads up and visiting my website.:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts