Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
bountyhunter said:
All solid Appliacian Red Oak.
The furniture is beautiful. Is that a fancy way of saying "West Virginia Red Oak"?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Nice work! Those kids need a job?

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
They do nice work. However looking at that stuff just reminds me how much I hate oak furniture. Ugh, just looking at the work that went into it and seeing all that giveaway oak grain just makes me gag. I would rather see something made out of popular before oak. Just looks like somebody is going to pop out from behind it with a banjo and a fiddle, wearing no shoes and we are going to start passing around a jug of moon shine any minute.

But the kids did do nice work.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
bountyhunter said:
What is wrong with a good ol jug of shine? I was just heading to the cellar after one!!
that's what I'm talkin' about :Thumbs:

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Oh sure, it all starts with this...

but we all know it always ends up with somebody squeeling like a pig and getting embarrased because somebody starts throwing around compliments about their pretty mouth.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Mike, you left out Warren Beatty's scene.
Look at the work, not the material. This is a HS project! Teachers have to provide pencils nowdays.
I'm impressed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you guys not sleep at night? 12:39am and 12:58am. I guess that is what is coming for me since I am starting my house on Monday. Doing everything myself except the HVAC and concrete. Ought to be in for some sleepless nights.

·
Registered
350 Posts
bountyhunter said:
What is wrong with a good IL jug of shine? I was just heading to the cellar after one!!
ill have a drink thank you :drink: :sweatdrop: :surrender: thats the stuff :clap: :party:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts