Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Punching above his weight
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
There's some YouTube channels that are pretty cool for kids in my opinion. That's led to my son and I talking in YouTube which we find hilarious and my wife finds horrifying.

Ring that bell, honey!

·
Artist and not a curator
12,567 Posts
Just buy an excuse at the bottom of the page so you can enjoy more content!

·
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Easy peasy, boys.

Sawzall'd that mother into bite size pieces and walked it out. Nothin' to it. Love Corian.

Thanks for all the suggestions for stone. Hope I never need them!

·
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I was too.

Job was between Park and Grove, way up. I asked and they said they never heard of you.

·
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I was finished with the job by about 10:30, so you could say I was exploding with joy. Har har har.

·
Registered
Custom
13,097 Posts
Without explosives I don't know how that could have been easier.
Straight edge (2 x 4). a couple of swings to crack it, and you could take both halves out and have very little cleanup to do... and that's assuming you couldn't bring it out in one piece, only being an island (don't remember seeing a size)...

·
Registered
Custom
13,097 Posts
Listen, you can Monday morning quarterback if you want...
Monday morning quarterback? Nope... just answered your supposition of how you didn't know how it could have been easier by adding to the site so the next guy might see it and in case you come across it again... ;)(y)

Being that I fabricate the stuff, might have a few insights here are there on ways to handle it... :whistle:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts