Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Cordless battery got rained on, is it done?

7863 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  curapa
I left my Ridgid cordless radio out the other night and it got poured on. I have tried to charge it and the "evaluate" light keeps on blinking then turns to "defective". Is the battery done or is there anything I can do?
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
Salvage technique for any
wet electronics.
Bury it in rice for three or
four days.

That's uncooked rice. :laughing:
See less See more
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.