Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone who participates here at ContractorTalk.com.
Every month we grow faster and faster and because of YOU this little site is becoming one of the best contractor sites on the net.

Heres a quick view of the stats:

THANKS TO EVERYONE! :Thumbs:

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Because the humidity in February is much more intense causeing the surface pressure of ground frost to rise at 45 degrees creating a sub level vacuum that makes people feel warmer outside.............two days in, what a joke.:cheesygri jk

How's that for a useless post ProWall?

Bob

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
It seems every where I go others seem to follow. ;)
Well your doing a good job here so it's no wonder people are coming and coming back.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Grumpy, maybe it's because it's the second day. You need to defrost the cranium.
Congrats to you Nathan, This is a top notch place. When you cap a few $M do we get kickbacks? LOL

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Yes we will get kickbacks, but it will be based on tenure :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I’ve seen this graph before. It’s a graph showing the progress being made while building The World Trade Centers. The small graphs at the bottom of each were roach coaches that pulled up to the job site.

I guess I’ll be the first to say this. Nathan have you thought about a board membership option. Anyone making a donation gets a little icon showing they’re a member. It’s being done on quite a few boards today. I have a roll of dimes I can throw at ya. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate the suggestion but I already make money off of this site by selling advertising. Even though my server costs keep going up I'm able to offset them.

As long as you guys can put up with my goofy ads I'm fine :D

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
A couple Bean-O ads aughta bring in some cash to ya Nate :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts