Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an ad on craigslist for contractor/handyman services offered and was contacted by a company call Contractorsupport.com. They claimed they have work orders with over 30 banks doing foreclosure property preservation and repairs. They say they pay between 200 - 500 a day. Sounds great but they need $99 for a background check before they email any work orders. I was wondering if any one has actually worked with this company before and if they are legitamite or not.

Thanks

Chris

·
Lack Of All Trades
1,232 Posts
I placed an ad on craigslist for contractor/handyman services offered and was contacted by a company call Contractorsupport.com. They claimed they have work orders with over 30 banks doing foreclosure property preservation and repairs. They say they pay between 200 - 500 a day. Sounds great but they need $99 for a background check before they email any work orders. I was wondering if any one has actually worked with this company before and if they are legitamite or not.

Thanks

Chris
Anytime you pay to play. It is a Scam! kiss $99 buck goo-bye!

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
12,526 Posts
They didn't get no ninety-nine clams from me! :no:

·
Registered
29 Posts
This sounds like a scam.

There are many top notch companies out there that provide valid leads. Some for a small fee and some for free.

The domain name for this site is parked and is curretly for sale.

Real companies offer value, information and other customer selling points.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts