Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this site and recently received my Contractors License in California. I looked on the CSLB website but couldn't find a answer. If I have stickers printed for my company to put on helmets does it have to have Contractors License Number on it?

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,641 Posts
larrylush said:
Hi I am new to this site and recently received my Contractors License in California. I looked on the CSLB website but couldn't find a answer. If I have stickers printed for my company to put on helmets does it have to have Contractors License Number on it?
Only if it is used for advertisement. If it's used just to identify your workers to others as to who they work for, I think your ok to not put it on. I don't think it would be a fine-able offense anyway, they probably would let you off with a warning. In the very slight chance that they would ever say anything, or catch you. I put my number on everything that has my company name on it. I like people to know I'm a licensed contractor.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
42,641 Posts
larrylush said:
By the way welcome to CT Larry. You should head over to the introduction section and let us know a little about you and what you do. And congratulations on your license.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts