Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I think I am going to put some more money in my account.

I will tell you how it goes.

So are they with respond.com now?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
They are no longer working with respond.com infact their "split" was messy. I got an e-mail from respond offering to sign me up for free and transfer over my existing account credits. Then I got a letter US Postal from contractor.com stating as of some date they were splitting from respond.com then another letter stating something about litigation against respond.com blah blah blah.

Anyways I still get leads from contractor.com. I still use respond.com through Nate's site www.contractorhunt.com which he set up looong ago.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Grumpy said:
They are no longer working with respond.com infact their "split" was messy. I got an e-mail from respond offering to sign me up for free and transfer over my existing account credits. Then I got a letter US Postal from contractor.com stating as of some date they were splitting from respond.com then another letter stating something about litigation against respond.com blah blah blah.

Anyways I still get leads from contractor.com. I still use respond.com through Nate's site www.contractorhunt.com which he set up looong ago.

To date Respond.com has NEVER paid me one dime for www.ContractorHunt.com
So, I can understand why the split between Contractors.com and Respond.com was so messy. I only leave the site up because some people use it.

I plan to completely redo ContractorHunt.com soon to my own leads engine. But I haven't had the time to do so yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts