Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if I can get some feedback from some contractors about contractor websites.

I just developed a web-app to help contractors build their own websites. I'm not trying to spam or sell my services to anyone on here, all I'm looking for is some feedback and some opinions/suggestions.

My web-app lets you build your own website from a collection of templates, where you can edit or add text, images, photo galleries, google maps, and a contact form to get quotes. Each account would get its own domain name, plus email, as well as a listing on a contractor directory site that I build called ---
I'm just wondering what you guys think of my site, and how much you would pay for my services?

My site is at ---

I'm kind of figuring out the pricing model right now.

Thanks for all your input!

Lee

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
most guys online get it, or have someone who does get it for less $. we are not a stupid bunch.
Thanks for the input. How much would you pay for a website service?

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that anyone on here is stupid. I'm just trying to get a handle on the pricing.

·
4,617 Posts
This thread has been closed.

Please read our Advertising Rules and if you have any questions, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page of our site.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.