Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm getting sick of looking at my ugly logo. So, I've posted a logo contest over at sitepoint forums. The logo contest will for last one week and anyone from this board is free to enter.

I will be posting some of the designs in this thread as I get them and I would love your feedback on them. :Thumbs:

The contest can be viewed here: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165549

Thanks...

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We can also ask these guys to tweak or change certain things. So, if you want to see a graphic or font used we can request that.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, I like the 1st one the best so far but I'm not sure I want a hard hat. Can anyone think of something other than a hard hat that would represent all contractors?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Hmmmm, something synonamous with all contractors.....Tylenol?

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
How about the big Rolling Stones lips!

·
Registered
99 Posts
If you are looking for something that represents all contractors, yet you don't like the hard hat. How about a set of tool bags, a tool box, misc. tools on a work bench/tailgate of a truck, a buisness card with the current logo on it, a beat up pick up with handyman/contractor on the side, or even a couple of saw horses. Just a few suggestions.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's a little crude, but how about something like this Nathan. Of course I'm not the puter wiz like some of the other fellas. So like I said it's a little crude.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts