Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im a contractor from erie pa and i jujst started in the business like a year ago . i live in a small town south of erie and there is just no work here at all. im willing to travel 50 miles from my home and if i find the right general contractor id even be willing to relocate. i have tons of references and pictures of jobs ive done. im young and able to get the job done right and in a fast coordinated manner at the highest quality of workmanship. i just need to get my hands on more work in a bigger population area so if any of you are looking for a good sub contractor give me a try THANKS Chris Harpst : HARPST CONSTRUCTION

·
Registered
4 Posts
harpstconst said:
hello im a contractor from erie pa and i jujst started in the business like a year ago . i live in a small town south of erie and there is just no work here at all. im willing to travel 50 miles from my home and if i find the right general contractor id even be willing to relocate. i have tons of references and pictures of jobs ive done. im young and able to get the job done right and in a fast coordinated manner at the highest quality of workmanship. i just need to get my hands on more work in a bigger population area so if any of you are looking for a good sub contractor give me a try THANKS Chris Harpst : HARPST CONSTRUCTION
You might want to move to california there has been so much work here. The hardest thing to find is good help!
All the contractors are swamped with work. sometimes we are the only bidders on some big jobs. and tons of small jobs. more work then we can do. We need good help!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
If you are willing to move, there is about $2.5B worth of work in the Pensacola, FL area right now and still lots more south of there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:Thumbs: Dear Chris... I am a general contractor in the greater Pittsburgh area. I cover all of western Pennsylvania. My company has been in business for fifty-one years. We do all phases of home improvements and remodeling. I am looking for a sub-contractor who is interested in keeping busy with steady work, as I am busy year-round. I am looking for somebody who is interested in working full-time, not sporadically. If this sounds like what you are seeking, please contact me at 412-276-1359 or on my cell phone at
412-478-6526. We can discuss this further then.

Thank you,
James Cohen

harpstconst said:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts