Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site. Greetings from the South. Looking for a contract management position in commercial with annuals of between $60m and $100m. Smaller okay. Will work with trades in pre-construction, solicit bids, determine requirements, write contracts, administer insurances & bonds, issue Notices of Award, work with the field for compliance issues, train staff, and set up procedures (change orders, RFIs, O&Ms, document control, etc). Loads of experience; strong manager. Good with subs, lenders, owners and design team. Profit-minded. Excellent budget control knowledge & skill. Hands-on.

Will travel and/or relocate; have lived internationally and on both coasts. Region is less important than position.

If you have real need for a strong contract manager, please drop a note. If you're one of the scams that want me to invest in you or attend your school or pull a credit report, move on. I don't have the time to deal with nonsense. I want a professional position with a strong, successful contractor or developer who hires experience and talent.

Thanks for reading. Glad I found the site. Best of luck to all the contractors in this economy. We'll pull through it together.

BC52

·
Super Moderator
11,965 Posts
New to the site. Greetings from the South. Looking for a contract management position in commercial with annuals of between $60m and $100m. Smaller okay. Will work with trades in pre-construction, solicit bids, determine requirements, write contracts, administer insurances & bonds, issue Notices of Award, work with the field for compliance issues, train staff, and set up procedures (change orders, RFIs, O&Ms, document control, etc). Loads of experience; strong manager. Good with subs, lenders, owners and design team. Profit-minded. Excellent budget control knowledge & skill. Hands-on.

Will travel and/or relocate; have lived internationally and on both coasts. Region is less important than position.

If you have real need for a strong contract manager, please drop a note. If you're one of the scams that want me to invest in you or attend your school or pull a credit report, move on. I don't have the time to deal with nonsense. I want a professional position with a strong, successful contractor or developer who hires experience and talent.

Thanks for reading. Glad I found the site. Best of luck to all the contractors in this economy. We'll pull through it together.

BC52
Welcome to CT. Mind putting at least your state in your profile?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To RSElectric1 and MudPad

Appreciate your comments.

RS: Texas with desire to relocate
MudPad: The steel is draped in velvet.

BC52

·
Pro-Storm Repair
33 Posts
Welcome BC52 to CT by the way you did not sugar coat the silver lining I think you will fit right in at home here with us guys or boyz in mud's case:whistling Lol (Likes the steel wrapped in velet affect very shiek n classy :notworthy)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To StormExteriors

Thanks. So far, so good. I'm traveling with limited access but will check in when possible. Stay warm up there in Wisconsin. BC52

·
Director General
16 Posts
project manager

We are looking for >

day, night or week-end please feel free to contact me

Forward / Refer our request to your professional freelance, peers and associates, please.

Seeking:
owner's representatives
program managers
senior project managers
construction managers
construction materials engineering
construction materials technician
construction inspectors (steel and concrete) high rise structures
others

Experience?
Resume?
Fee Schedule?

Constructon and Quality Control Management Engineers
38 months construction period, South America
4 Tower High Rise Commercial basement being dug now
Staffing ASAP, Spanish lanquage would be helpful
Concrete quality inspector and Steel quality inspector may be first in line.
- Reinforcing steel (rebar) inspection
- Steel girders, beams, columns, and other similar members
- Inspection of steel as delivered against shop drawings
- Welding and/or bolt inspection
- Steel placement inspection
- Concrete shoring and formwork, pre-pour inspection
Google Search Roy Propsner for contact details

1 - 10 of 10 Posts