Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CM, LEED AP, Attorney
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself and hope you find me a valuable resource here.

My professional experience and education is diverse and unique. I have focused my entire career in the commercial and residential real estate industry, seeking to become the most knowledgeable professional possible.

My career includes over 20 years of field experience starting as a laborer working up to Executive Leadership positions. My education includes a BS in Building Construction Management, a Law degree and an MS/LLM in Real Estate which represents the culmination of over 20 years of formal education. I am a Licensed Attorney, Real Estate Broker, SWPPP Certified, and LEED GA Accredited.

You can verify my credentials at my linked in site, company web site, or my blog which should be accessible through my profile. I look forward to the challenges and discussions that are a part of this forum. Thanks for having me.

Tom Antoine

·
Super Moderator
11,929 Posts
I've always wished there was a lawyer on this forum. I hope you hang around!

You probably know my lawyer. Tom Vlach. (Lombard) His specialty is similar to yours.

Welcome to CT!:thumbsup:

·
Service Provider
140 Posts
Welcome to CT Tom! It will be interesting to hear from you and your advice. If you need any online related help, feel free to view my profile, contact me or join my newsletter... I may be calling you from time to time! Nice meeting you here...

·
TKO-TotalKitchenObsessed
1,024 Posts
Pretty impressive resume there Tom. Welcome !

·
Registered
10 Posts
just the man we need...

i have some business formation questions, ideas, and confusions. i would greatly like to discuss with you.

·
CM, LEED AP, Attorney
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome. If you have any questions feel free to PM, e-mail me, or post for discussion if it is not something private.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts