Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Connecticut meet the inspectors night

2505 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  nadtwins
It’s that time of year again CONSPAS Meet the inspectors night is Tuesday night Any one doing business in Connecticut should think about coming by!

For all that don't know CONSPA (Connecticut Spa & Pool Association ) inviates all the building inspectors from around the state to a general meeting. This is done in an effort to increase the communication between building inspectors and pool professionals.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
You would think with an invitation like that you would provide a time, place and date or at least a link....
If you are not aware of the association and inspectors in a state like CT, you must be out of the loop of the industry.
www.conspa.org Sorry I just thought if some one was interested they would look it on the
internet.

You may be right...I am a State of Ct Building inspector...We're all loopy...:clap:
If you are not aware of the association and inspectors in a state like CT, you must be out of the loop of the industry.
JonM, Did you go? if you did what did you think of it?
I was there and it was very informative as always.:thumbsup:

Large attendance also.

Good to see you Sandy.
Thanks for coming by. I am glad you found it useful!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.