Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
inspections passed, got final payment, and installed the latches. It's a good feeling after cutting uncle Sam a check s few days ago. Hey, RBS how's your show room going? I'm considering opening something myself this year?

www.JerseyRemodeling.com

·
Professional Instigator
6,872 Posts
inspections passed, got final payment, and installed the latches. It's a good feeling after cutting uncle Sam a check s few days ago. Hey, RBS how's your show room going? I'm considering opening something myself this year?

www.JerseyRemodeling.com
Finally have the cabinet company coming out next week to measure up.

We had to do some repairs on the building for the Land lord, Top floors flooded, roof replaced. flooded again toilet almost came through the ceiling. repaired the plumbing new subfloor and tile work.

Got paid though:laughing:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, sounds like a lot of work, keep me posted I would love to see how it turns out. I'm also looking for a space in the 1500 sq ft range. have something in mind but the rent is like $3200 per month.

www.JerseyRemodeling.com

·
Carpenter
514 Posts
Great Improvement! :thumbsup:

Interested to hear why you used a toe kick on the shelving next to the fireplace.

·
Siding Wizard
10 Posts
Nice work...I really like your tile work

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rizzo, if I wouldn't have built the shelf with the toe kick the corner of it would have wound up about 1- 1.5 inches on top of the marble base. It was hard doing something in that corner because of how little space was available and the fact that the fireplace wasn't centered on the wall. So to get the most usable space for storing dvd's, cd's picture frames, etc that is what I had to do.

www.JerseyRemodeling.com
www.MorrisCountyRemodeling.com
www.HunterdonCountyRemodeling.com
www.SommersetCountyRemodeling.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts