Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
House Painters Reading PA
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using this product to repair concrete that comes with an activator. It is an awesome product and so far seems far superior to the traditional concrete repair products that use water. I know that water takes forever to cure it seems, but exactly how long? One concrete contractor told me its like 50 years before it becomes its hardest. The stuff I am using is like over 2100 PSI in 1 hour and over 11,000PSI in 28 days.

What are the pros and cons of water when dealing with concrete?

·
Pompass Ass
2,090 Posts
I have been using this product to repair concrete that comes with an activator. It is an awesome product and so far seems far superior to the traditional concrete repair products that use water. I know that water takes forever to cure it seems, but exactly how long? One concrete contractor told me its like 50 years before it becomes its hardest. The stuff I am using is like over 2100 PSI in 1 hour and over 11,000PSI in 28 days.

As long as concrete is hydrated, it will continue to cure.

3000 psi mix will have at least 3000 psi compressive strength at 28 days, the longer it cures the more compressive strength it will get.

What is the activator?

I use a grout that achieves 3000 psi in 1 hour and 9000 psi in 7 days.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

whats the stuff?

·
House Painters Reading PA
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whats the stuff?
MG Krete is the product. The website is http://evcglobal.enviromedind.com/

The owner is a friend of mine named Dennis Smith. He is a retired Armed Forces man. Let him know Jimmy from PA sent you and mention reference:UglyConcretePA

The Canadians are on board with this stuff big time and making good money. You can put this stuff in temps as low as -10 degrees, so you can have another service besides snow plowing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts