Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used any exterior paint made by them and was it any good?? since i moved an hour away from where i used to live there is only s/w or conco.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Info on Conco Paints

Conco is a good quality contractor grade paint. It was manufactured by Smiland Paint Company in Los Angeles until early in 2004. The brand was purchased and is now being manufactured by Sherwin Williams, and is sold in Menards throughout the mid-west.

·
Painting Contractor
1,176 Posts
russellcoatings said:
Conco is a good quality contractor grade paint. It was manufactured by Smiland Paint Company in Los Angeles until early in 2004. The brand was purchased and is now being manufactured by Sherwin Williams, and is sold in Menards throughout the mid-west.
What doesn't SW have their grubby little mits in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
has anyone used any exterior paint made by them and was it any good?? since i moved an hour away from where i used to live there is only s/w or conco.
Paul, Conco Paints is excluesive to Menards. A full line of architectural coatings, Interior & Exterior, D.T.M and Texture products. Very competitive prices and like paint companies they have a good, better, best system.

The Exterior compares very well to S/W A-100

·
Casey
39 Posts
I use Conco paint all the time. Their top of the line paint is about half the price as Behr or Sherwin Williams. It is suppose to be made by Sherwin Williams. I used Sherwin Williams on the first floor of a house a few years ago and Conco on the second floor. That was after I found out SW made Conco. I saw no difference in quality or coverage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts