Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon!

I work for a developer and we build condos. I personally meet with each homeowner to make their selections and we are currently using a program but I do not find it to be very user friendly. I was hoping that someone out there may know of a program that is useful when meeting with homeowners. Our goals for a software program is one that will show homeowners a picture of the selection, description, cost, and run a report at the end with a total amount due. We would like to have a picture of the floor plan in there to view. I know there is software out there but my searches are not turning up much of anything. Please let me know if you know of a product that might meet our needs. Thanks!

·
Business Consulting
268 Posts
software

Have you looked at Sales Closer? great tool, can do proposals and follow up and even estimates if you want to integrate with other software. Does follow up for buyers as well as prospects. Tell them Sarah sent you. www.salescloser.com, ask for Doug Coons.

Good Luck.

amclaughlin said:
Good Afternoon!

I work for a developer and we build condos. I personally meet with each homeowner to make their selections and we are currently using a program but I do not find it to be very user friendly. I was hoping that someone out there may know of a program that is useful when meeting with homeowners. Our goals for a software program is one that will show homeowners a picture of the selection, description, cost, and run a report at the end with a total amount due. We would like to have a picture of the floor plan in there to view. I know there is software out there but my searches are not turning up much of anything. Please let me know if you know of a product that might meet our needs. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts