Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a Schmidt Accustrip 11SX soda pot with 50' of blast hose, a Marco 3 cu. ft. pot with 50' of blast hose, #4 nozzles on each, a 2005 Ingersoll Rand Air Source Plus mobile compressor 185SCFM @ 100PSI(427 hours on it), Apollo #24001 600HP blast hood & cape(NEW), #4410 Cool-tube w/belt(NEW), Clemco CPF20 Particulate filter w/regulator(NEW), 50' of 3/8" respirator hose(NEW) & a Marco moisture seperato(NEW). I also have (42) 50 lb. bags of Natrium Soda & (20) 100 lb. bags of Marco #3060 abrasive blast that goes with the package deal. I will take $10,000 for everything. I know this is cheap & may seem too good to be true but I was fortunate enough to be able to make a little extra $$$ on the sale of my building & this equipment is taking up room in my garage. I have pics I can email. I may split up the package. Call me for more info & pictures @ 563-212-4493. Leave a message if I don't answer & I'll call you back ASAP. Thanks, Randy

Pictures can be viewed on eBay auction #170430333244

·
Registered
93 Posts
If you do end up splitting it up, I may be interested in the Marco pot with its accessories. I like the idea of having a second pot for glass and my SurfaceTek for soda.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:thumbsup:Make me an offer on what you may be interested in. The Marco pot has only about 10 blasting hours on it(64 Impala frame, 70 Chevelle frame, bumper brackets & a 4'x4'x2' water tank). I have posted the eBay auction number on my original posting if you would like to see pictures of the equipment I have for sale. Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
93 Posts
If I could get the Marco pot with all of its accessories/hoses for $1000 shipped I'll do it. Or $1500 shipped for the Marco stuff and the bags of soda.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't want to sell media separately. I had a gentleman look at everything today & he gave me a deposit to hold it until next weekend so it may be sold anyhow. Thanks for the inquiry. Randy

·
Registered
20 Posts
My compressor died this week cracked block. I am up the creek with out a paddle funny thing is I made more money with a compressor I borrowed, anyways I am looking for another one would you consider parting with just the compressor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep! I have room to work in my garage again & the gentleman that purchased the equipment got a helluva deal. FYI- he saw the equipment for sale here on ContractorTalk.com.:thumbsup: I have my building & all my equipment gone so I am now officially out of the blasting business & can devote more attention to my Wife & Son!:thumbup:
I would like to thank all of you whom have given tips( I've gotten quite a few through this forum) & shown interest in my equipment. It's people like you who make it easier to establish & run a business! :notworthyThanks again, Randy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts