Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 278 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a great slogan the other day for a roofing company.
"If you can put a ladder up to it, we can put a roof on it!"

What are some of the better company slogans you've heard?

-Nathan

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
Rocky Mountain Custom Home Improvements
"our Mountains are high...but we arent!"

hehe

I like the expectations one...

Reactions: skyhook

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
My sister went out with a guy who said he owned his own biz.

Durring the date he told her his biz was 'Red Carpet and Roofing'.

It took me an hour to convince the ding bat he was full of crap. She finnaly caved in when I explained to her that the trades even required totally different tools. Then I asked her if the carpet in the restaurant was red.

The look on her face was priceless.

Bob

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
just make sure when you get things printed up Grump, that they do not put in a "nd" between the A and H.........
you would be pretty busy if they did though :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Local Plumbing Company

"We're Plumb Crazy"

it doesnt sound attractive but it made me grin the first time I saw and now if I think plumber that is the first company that pops into my head....even though I know much better companies, no offence if someone owns/works for them...

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am thinking of starting to use :

"Your Project Is Our Business"

Is that Tacky ?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
I started out as a handyman business and my slogan was "We can repair what your husband fixed".
Today I find little need for any slogan and don't use one. Unless it's really original, they seem tacky.
How many times have we seen "In my business a flush beats a full house"?
Best new company name goes to a gravel delivery company called "Rolling Stones".

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Slogans are really important in connection to what your goals are for your company and your market place. In a small town, everybody knows you already and their is little competition. In a big market you need to stand out from the noise.

If you are an electrictian and all you want to do is stay small, with one truck then a slogan is just for your own fun. If you want to grow to a fleet of 50 trucks then you are going to do that with a advertising program and you need a consistant message to broadcast to build brand awareness in the marketplace.

1 - 20 of 278 Posts