Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a commercial customer that i've started to get a lot of work from and have had to figure out everything new since commercial stuff usually isnt on display at HD or Lowes,

My current project is they took out some popcorn machines and are looking to replace the missing cabinets. Problem is they are purple and appeared to have been custom made.

Does anyone make ugly flat laminate covered cabinets ? i know i can get the purple sheets and build new but its a standard size opening.

Appreciate all the help.!!

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
All I do is commercial and we started using HD and Lowes stuff more often but our older stuff just like that was from our mill work place. It's easy for them to make them to any size. I'm assuming it's laminated MDF.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Best bet is to find a local millwork Shop to build your stuff, you'll need a good go to shop if your going to keep doing Comercial.

·
Registered
481 Posts
What Wilson said. You can go to your local plywood/woodshop supply store and they will be able to tell you who does commercial. Around here, most shops specialize in either commercial or residential. Those cabinets are melamine with vertical grade Plam skins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts