Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant get the corner flusher with box to work well mud always gets stuck. Ive try wetter mud, dish soap but no luck

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not sure what you are talking about? Do you mean the angle head and corner box? Where is the mud getting stuck? In the box? I use really thinned down mud for pumping angles and it helps to spray the box and angle head with silicon spray often!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
A light sanding of "rolled and glazed " angles is necessary before you run an finish angle head over them. If you don't sand, or if you did a sloppy taping job, the angle head will catch on any raised surface.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Using the angle head with the box never seems to come out. Unless I use lots of force. I even tried making the mudd a more waterer. But cant seem to get it right. Im gonna try the silicone spray. Some told me uae dish soap

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hanging cost

I live in Desmoines,Ia and have been painting for years and recently started taking on more drywall work but don't know pricing all that well.
Can anyone give me some close prices to just hang and to hang-tape-finish

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well im in canada sheets are 9.00$. There are all different surcumstances. But a stardand of 60 sheets min. Is around 90 cents per foot

1 - 11 of 11 Posts