Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,591 Posts
As I have said before some people call "rubber" as modified or EPDM. Personally I'd install the EPDM, not the modified bitumen.

Carlisle (Carlyle?) and Firestone are the only manufacturers of EPDM in the country. All others are either imports or private labeled coming from the Carlisle or Firestone factotries.

Your right the rolls are fairly huge, meaning your are going to have a lot of left overs. Check out
1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.