Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Custom Builder
4,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about putting cold app rubber on the roof of the company utility trailer.

This might sound stupid, but my experience with the product is some what limited, can any one tell me what its arc term is..........who makes it? and whats it refered to as?

I'm talking about the glue down crap, I think it's in 12 foot wide rolls.


· Registered
8,591 Posts
As I have said before some people call "rubber" as modified or EPDM. Personally I'd install the EPDM, not the modified bitumen.

Carlisle (Carlyle?) and Firestone are the only manufacturers of EPDM in the country. All others are either imports or private labeled coming from the Carlisle or Firestone factotries.

Your right the rolls are fairly huge, meaning your are going to have a lot of left overs. Check out
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.