Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Eater of sins.
4,880 Posts
Depends on what you will be doing.

The IBC is for engineered design in reality, for multi-family and commercial.

The IRC for prescriptive residential as you said.

You don't even have to buy any books, there are sources on-line for free to see the codes. You have to know which one is the one you will need plus any local amendments to the code.
I could look up what you are under but I don't want to do your work for you and I am sure you don't want me to either.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts