Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent about 2 hours now looking for a plastic clipboard with a calculator on the clip. No problem to find one, but I need one with storage also.

I can't find one! I did a web search, checked ebay, amazon, office depot, office max... And more. Like I said I spend two hours. I know they exist because I have seen them.

Does anyone know where I can get a plastic clipboard with a calculator and forms storage?

U

·
0 Posts
Clipboard

Grumpy said:
I've spent about 2 hours now looking for a plastic clipboard with a calculator on the clip. No problem to find one, but I need one with storage also.

I can't find one! I did a web search, checked ebay, amazon, office depot, office max... And more. Like I said I spend two hours. I know they exist because I have seen them.

Does anyone know where I can get a plastic clipboard with a calculator and forms storage?
Here you go:
http://www.duluthtrading.com/items/99942.asp

R

·
0 Posts
Hey grumpy....I heard gorilla glue works good... put a dab between the calc and the clip :) just kidding, but seriously the do or at least did sell 1 or 2 cause they have them in their master catalogue. Mabey try nebs.com ???????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Grumpy... id look for the plastic clipbook that you find "perfect" for rouy needs , then use velcro for the calculator. Just a thought. I did just that since i ran into the same problem.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alek, I did find the clip board I needed at Staples already. The calculator is built in and it looks very professional. Already two people commented on how "neat" it is.

The reason Id idn't want aluminum is because it has a greater potential to scratch customer's furniture and it's cold to hold in the winter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts