Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.magicpoolservices.com
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are thinking about setting up a Citysearch page.

Has anyone used them or had any experieince ( positive or negative ) with them ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, for add an ads we need to set our budget and only pay when consumers interact with our page.
I have any solution about how to grow up our business page. Put some link via bookmark service (like Google bookmark, and Delicious) and need more review in our google map page. Maybe that will increase our web rating at Google search engine. :thumbup:

·
Banned
215 Posts
City Search seems to have a link on the first page of anyones search ... I think it's a good Idea to have a free listing first then upgrade if you like their method and they don't bombard you with sales pressure.

·
Registered
330 Posts
careful

These guys are owned by the same company as servicemagic. I used them for about a year. Most of it was spent not getting any traffic because servicemagic would not remove 'my page' that they had put on citysearch. I went back and forth with them on billing and eventually found them to be a useless and shady as servicemagic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
These guys are owned by the same company as servicemagic. I used them for about a year. Most of it was spent not getting any traffic because servicemagic would not remove 'my page' that they had put on citysearch. I went back and forth with them on billing and eventually found them to be a useless and shady as servicemagic.
Thank for your info. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts