Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
14,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yep it's getting to be that time of year when you think about getting your orders in for Christmas cards for the holidays - Yes I did say Christmas Cards and not Holiday cards!!!!!!!! It's also almost that time of year for another round of BS political incorrectness about saying the word Christmas!

Here is a rough of my card this year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS - We can help make your holidays better!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
LMFAO!!! That'd be great for my subs and a few of the homies that I got to know very well tht have that kind of sense of humor....but for the most part dont know if it'd be accepted very well by the majority:eek:

Funny as helll though:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
Mike where is the card i want to see. I think that is a excellent ideal sending christmas cards to customers. Its the little things that will get you repeat buisness.

Ps. All i see is a small box with a little red x in it.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Mike Finley said:
...It's also almost that time of year for another round of BS political incorrectness about saying the word Christmas!
Like this?

Please accept, with no obligation, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday; practiced, or otherwise ignored, within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice. With all due respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions, or lack there-of, of others.

Note: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal without notice and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. No promise, either implied or implicit, is made by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others. This greeting is warranted to perform within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first; warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. By acceptance of the wish the wishee assumes all responsibility for any unintended emotional stress said wish or greeting may bring to those not engaged in the holiday spirit. This greeting is void where prohibited by law, .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts