Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're in need of good carpenters for work in the North Shore area. Our ideal candidate is a guy with 2-5 years recent experience in new construction framing. Guys will need to have their own truck and hand tools and a stellar reputation for attendance. In return, guys have us looking for work for them and they get at least 8 hours for every day they work (with the exception of weather).

If you know anyone, feel free to pass my info along. Thanks.

Tim
Trinity Construction Staffing
847-488-1126

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate that Tom. I'll keep an eye out for what you're searching for as well. Lately I've been getting former IT/Business guys wanting to go construction.

Tim

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
If any of those IT guys have sales experience, send 'em my way.

I looked through my list of people who have asked for work. One carpenter. and one window/door installer. I can not vouch for these guys since I have never used them but if you call or PM me I can give you their details.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Tom,
E-mail sent. I'm forwarding you a resume on a guy too.

Tim

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
Tim I've got three guys now, GL, all air, 20+ years in and would be intrested in a few frames to pull away from all this remod. Will ya sub?

Bob

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bob. I appreciate it, but in our current set up we can only do per-hour employees - not subcontractors. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Tim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts