Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Home Improvement Sales - Immediate Opening

We are a home improvement company specializing in Roofing, Windows, Siding and Gutters. We service the greater Chicagoland area. We are currently hiring sales consultants/estimators fopr the city of Chicago as well as the surrounding suburbs.

Commissions up to 15%
Company cell phone
No cold calling, all sales leads are provided for you
Expense Reimbursement
Ongoing product and skill Training
Tuition Reimbursement.

REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates must either have a background in sales OR a background in the home improvement industry. It is preferred that the applicants have a general understanding of e-mail and the Internet.

Contact Thomas at 847-729-3496
or check out www.ReliableAmerican.us/employment to apply online.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Grumpy said:
Home Improvement Sales - Immediate Opening

We are a home improvement company specializing in Roofing, Windows, Siding and Gutters. We service the greater Chicagoland area. We are currently hiring sales consultants/estimators fopr the city of Chicago as well as the surrounding suburbs.

Commissions up to 15%
Company cell phone
No cold calling, all sales leads are provided for you
Expense Reimbursement
Ongoing product and skill Training
Tuition Reimbursement.

REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates must either have a background in sales OR a background in the home improvement industry. It is preferred that the applicants have a general understanding of e-mail and the Internet.

Contact Thomas at 847-729-3496
or check out www.ReliableAmerican.us/employment to apply online.

I just wanted to remind everyone that I am still looking for a Chicago area salesman for my roofing, siding gutters and windows!

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Tom, I could learn roofing. Over the past year and a half, I have gained an education in it. Would you be willing to move somewhere warmer? So. FL comes to mind. LOL
Wish you the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts