1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nothing Funky about that set-up. It is used alot in the Industrial Blasting area everyday. They work great on tanks. The ones that most contractors use is the Bully Dog Blaster. It carries three rotating nozzles. They have them that are carried by one man or you can mount them on a manlift and use it remotely.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nothing Funky about that set-up. It is used alot in the Industrial Blasting area everyday. They work great on tanks. The ones that most contractors use is the Bully Dog Blaster. It carries three rotating nozzles. They have them that are carried by one man or you can mount them on a manlift and use it remotely.
Do you have a website so we can all see pics of this thing? I'm curious

·
Glen
1,504 Posts
I have info. I know that the roto mate is not and will not ever be hand held. I spoke to them on the phone about it.

I know that the Little Bully sells for about $6,000. and can as painter says be hand held. You do have to use only their nozzles with it they are priced ok though. It requires a minimum of 400 cfm to work but more is better. It does require a daily maintenance rutine as well. I spoke to them as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts