Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm still working on my site a little, I bought a template off the internet and I'm almost done with the website I just need to do a few small things, that's all but i need some opinions on it. What you guys think about it...

GoldenTouchInteriors.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow, looks good! The only thing I would change would be to turn the sounds off, thats just my opinion of course, but music or sounds on a website drive me nuts.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Nice large photos!

If you must have the carousel put it on the front page only and leave it off the other pages.

No more sound.

Add more text, descriptions, information etc.

More information about yourself etc.

·
Registered
Design/Build Remodeling
6,564 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup:. My suggestions:

Have someone proof read.

The carousel was going 100 MPH and was very distracting.

Consider increasing font size a bit - a little too small for my old eyes.

Overall - looks good :thumbsup:

·
Construction Connoissuer
2,024 Posts
Looks good :thumbsup:. My suggestions:

Have someone proof read.

The carousel was going 100 MPH and was very distracting.

Consider increasing font size a bit - a little too small for my old eyes.

Overall - looks good :thumbsup:
Definetly needs proof read.

First sentence on home page, you mispelled flooring;

"We are a flooirng installation company specializing in installation of tile & natural stone , wood flooring,"

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
I'm still working on my site a little, I bought a template off the internet and I'm almost done with the website I just need to do a few small things, that's all but i need some opinions on it. What you guys think about it...

GoldenTouchInteriors.com

That looks great! I was looking at the pictures while I was there and I have to say you do really nice work. A few of those staircases looked phenomenal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone who checked it out and i appreciate the opinions, I definitely went ahead and proof read it, i still have some more stuff to add to it slowly, I want to make it more appealing to search engines too, it takes alot of work to do that but it's well worth it in the end.

·
Internet Marketing Agency
339 Posts
LOL Sorry Dave...for the most part I hate flash. There are times to use it but to much and it gets distracting. Way to much movement on the page for my taste...too easy to get lost in all the moving parts (JMO)

The other thing...remember visitors are looking to find information on something they want or need...be a resource for you site visitors.

I like the gallery....you do very good work. Maybe thing about adding a little bit of history of the job that matches the photos. It'll help build rapport with future customers if you show how you cared about what your previous clients wanted to do and helped them accomplish their goals.

j

1 - 12 of 12 Posts