Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mike Finley said:
Who do you think is the best deal for domain name registering? I see prices all over the board from $20 a year down. I like to do long term registering, like 10 years usually.
Why not just talk to Verisign/Network Solutions and see what discounts they may offer.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Network Solutions is really expensive.

I own a ton of domains (over 50 :eek: ) and I use www.godaddy.com for all of them. Depending on the sale they run from $7.95-$8.95/yr and they have great service.

·
Registered
38 Posts
GoDaddy worked great for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sleep Center Development Consultant

I use Yahoo! simply for their track record--they won't be gone in a few years like some of the competition. However, I havn't authored the web page yet. Any ideas on inexpensive but easy web page creating and management tools?
I havn't checked kim komando's website yet but she's got a lot of good advice for net/computer stuff.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
LOL Yahoo provides the worst customer service I have seen from any registrar. Have you ever tried to speak with a live person at yahoo? A few years back a friend of mine wanted to transfer his website to my server but lost his password. Yahoo NEVER responded to any of his e-mails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts